Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vote Today

This is it! It’s been a long and difficult campaign season for Board elections, and today is the day when we decide the future of our school district. Polls are open between 3:00 PM and 9:00 PM.

As you know, much is at stake today. Five seats will be determined, and that’s the majority of the Board. Also at stake is the school budget, which I fully support.

I appreciate your support, and your vote. Please call your friends and neighbors and ask them to support me today.

THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Bilker I believe you will be the best qualified person to have a seat in the Barnegat Board of Education, I will be the first one at 3:00 to vote for you!!! Good Luck and thank you for your service and for caring for our children's education.
Sincrely,
Mrs. Kast